Saturday, July 10, 2021

‘Grand Lodge at Utica this fall’

     


While this is not a Masonic secret, I don’t know how widely known it is because I don’t hear any talk of it, but Grand Lodge will host its next Annual Communication this fall.

That will be Saturday, October 23 in the Masonic Care Community at Utica for the first full session since COVIDmania ruined everything. The highlight, of course, will be the election of officers, particularly that four-way contest of superstars for Deputy Grand Master.

Also, please know there will be “Welcome Back” festivities in September to herald our return to regular labors. Two Saturdays: September 11 and 18, the first at Vestal, out in Broome County, and the second at DeWint House in Tappan.

I think we can expect more than the typical food and fellowship because of the added energy we’ll all feel from being liberated and together again after so long. I can’t even remember when I last visited DeWint House.


     
     

No comments: