Friday, June 24, 2022

‘St. John’s Day planet alignment’

    
New York Post of June 8.

I’ve been watching the skies in recent weeks, enjoying the visibility of Venus, Mars, and Jupiter, which is remarkable given the light pollution around here. I didn’t know an alignment was in the offing, but today I read how in fact six of our nearest celestial neighbors presented themselves linearly today, St. John’s Day.

Read all about it at space.com.

Despite the Second Degree’s encouragement to study astronomy, I don’t know what this means.

Maybe I’ll play the lottery.
     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m no astrologist, but through my studies I’ve found that the position of the planets during the equinox phases can show Masonic relation. Look into the platonic year it’s fascinating information.