Monday, April 11, 2022

‘Making the Warrior-Mystic’

    

If I’m not mistaken, it has been a very long time since the Fourth Manhattan District’s Square Club convened a meeting, but the brethren are rebounding zealously this month with a dinner-lecture featuring what I think will be an inspiring message. The graphic above has all the particulars.

Bro. Angel Millar is Senior Warden of The American Lodge of Research, as well as the new editor of Fraternal Review, the periodical of Southern California Research Lodge. He is the author of several books on Freemasonry, and others, such as The Path of the Warrior-Mystic: Being a Man in an Age of Chaos (2021) and The Three Stages of Initiatic Spirituality: Craftsman, Warrior, Magician (2020). So his topic on April 27 is thoroughly conceived.

I don’t know what’ll be on the menu, but I do know we have many Filipino brethren in the club, so I’m envisioning lechon—probably the size of a Harley Road King.

My lodge, Publicity 1000, is a constituent of the “Glorious Fourth,” and I’ll try to organize a solid group turn-out.

Hope to see you there too.
     

No comments: