Monday, December 14, 2020

‘New media for Royal Arch’



The General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons International is readying its new website and a redesigned Royal Arch Mason magazine.

The website is here (note the new URL), and it boasts several features that I hope will benefit the Companions wherever dispersed about the face of the earth.

There is a fledgling discussion forum. Also, there is a password-protected members section, but I hope you have better luck than I in registering. There also is a mailing list to join for periodic updates of information.

Most notable will be the pages devoted to education. The Capitular Learning Center promises guidance in practical knowledge (like officer functions and chapter business) and Masonic education (meanings of ritual and symbol, history, et al.).

Something to be proud of. I’m looking forward to the launch and to a commitment to maintaining this site. I wish them great success.
     

No comments: