Saturday, June 4, 2022

‘Masonic Con Manchester (Part I)’

    
Absolutely perfect weather greeted us at Masonic Con 2022 in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Masonic Con 2022 New Hampshire is in the books. An amazing conference uniting Freemasons from many states and other countries that all of us will remember for many years.

There will not be full Magpie coverage of this one because I deliberately didn’t bring a notebook because I simply wanted to live it and enjoy it all because today is the twenty-fifth anniversary of my initiation into the Order. I wanted only to be a spectator and a fan. I couldn’t think of a more pleasurable and profitable way to celebrate this anniversary if I tried. (And there ain’t gonna be a fiftieth.)

Actually I do have to write up something about today because I’m slated to present a recap of the event at New Jersey’s research lodge next Saturday, so I guess I will post something here in a couple of days. No action photos, though, because I didn’t shoot any.

I suppose twenty-five years ago this minute I was receiving the EA Lecture. Tempus Fugit.
     

No comments: