Monday, December 1, 2014

‘Making Carney’s Point’

     
Daryll J. Slimmer
Penns Grove-Excelsior Lodge
I do not plan on making this a habit again, but my friend who will be the next Worshipful Master of Penns Grove-Excelsior Masonic Lodge No. 54 way down in south Jersey just invited me to speak at his first meeting of the New Year. I have spoken on things Freemasonry before Masonic and general audiences around the tri-state area many times, and I think this engagement will entail the greatest distance traveled. But what could I say?


Penns Grove-Excelsior Lodge No. 54
Free and Accepted Masons
330 Georgetown Road
Carney’s Point, New Jersey

Wednesday, January 7, 2015
7:30 p.m.

I am not prepared to advertise my topic yet. It actually is a new presentation I hope to unveil at a very special event next summer and then hopefully have published in The Journal of the Masonic Society that I’ll share with the brethren on this night. Kind of kicking the tires, working out the kinks, etc. So, if you find yourself in or near the [cough] greater Wilmington metropolitan area, please stop in and join us.
     

No comments: