Monday, March 22, 2021

‘The ALR and YOU’

     

No kidding, I was just about to post a Do You Know Where The ALR Is? edition of The Magpie Mason, in hopes of learning from someone if it still is at labor, when I unexpectedly see the above notice in the new issue of The Empire State Mason.

I emailed a reply to the address provided, and I encourage you to do likewise.

Masonic education has a very limited appeal, unfortunately, and lodges of research are an even narrower niche, but I want to think Freemasonry in Manhattan can sustain a research lodge. Maybe we can.

If my email receives an informative reply, I’ll let you know. Actually, I’ll let you know either way.


UPDATE: There will be a Zoom meeting April 28 co-hosted by the Grand Master, the Junior Grand Warden, and The ALR’s Master ad Vitam to discuss membership, research topics, and more.
     

No comments: